Englisch-Finnisch Übersetzung für theorem
- lauseLisäksi meillä on nyt pääministeri Blairin lause, joka on tullut Pythagoraan lauseen rinnalle. Moreover, we now have Blair’s theorem, which has taken its place alongside that of Pythagoras.
- Bolzanon lause
- matemaattinen lauseke
- olettamusEinsteinin olettamus osoittautui oikeaksi.
- teoreemaTämä on Chiracin teoreema, sama kuin ennenkin, ja siihen päättyy hänen virkakautensa. This is Chirac's Theorem, as it were, to mark the end of his term of office.
Definition für theorem
- A mathematical statement of some importance that has been proven to be true. Minor theorems are often called ''propositions''. Theorems which are not very interesting in themselves but are an essential part of a bigger theorem's proof are called ''lemmas''
- A syntactically correct expression that is deducible from the given axioms of a deductive system
- To formulate into a theorem
- Fermats Last Theorem was known thus long before it was proved in the 1990s