Finnisch-Englisch Übersetzung für lika
- dirtThe reporter uncovered the dirt on the businessman by going undercover.
- filthBefore we start cooking we need to clean up the filth in this kitchenHe spends all his time watching filth on pornographic websitesWe were in the middle of stashing the money when the filth arrived
- grungeThe cinema floor was covered in grunge deposited by the crowds.Chad used to work as a coal miner, but couldnt handle the constant grunge.Alice liked to wear plaids and ripped jeans, and listen to grunge.
- soilThe refugees returned to their native soil.Kenyan soilnight soil
Definition für lika
- jollekin pinnalle kertynyt, usein tarttunut, vieras aine
- Ei irtonaista likaakaan aina ole helppo poistaa.