Schwedisch-Englisch Übersetzung für trana
- coachJohn flew coach to Vienna, but first-class back homeShe has coached many opera stars.
- Common Crane
- common crane
- drillDrill a small hole to start the screw in the right directionThey drilled daily to learn the routine exactlyThe sergeant was up by 6:00 every morning, drilling his troops
- exerciseThe teacher told us that the next exercise is to write an essaySwimming is good exercise.I like to do my exercises every morning before breakfast.
- pineThe northern slopes were covered mainly in pineLaura was pining for Bill all the time he was gone
- practiceHe will need lots of practice with the lines before he performs themBeing on a team is hard: youre always having to go to practice while everyone else is taking it easyI have choir practice every Sunday after church
- practiseYou should practise playing piano every day.If you want to speak French well, you need to practise.They gather to practise religion every Saturday.
- trainUnfortunately, the leading bridesmaid stepped on the brides train as they were walking down the aisleOur party formed a train at the funeral parlor before departing for the burialin a fair / better / worse train
- work outCan you work out 250 × 12 in your head for me?Can you work out how to get to the university by car?I cant work these instructions out