Finnisch-Englisch Übersetzung für sivallus
- lashThe culprit received thirty-nine lashesto lash something to a sparlash a pack on a horses back
- hitOne boy hit the otherThe ball hit the fenceHit him tonight and throw the body in the river
- jabOur dog was exposed to rabies, so the whole family went to a clinic to get our jabs.
- retortto retort the charge of vanitya retorted line
- shotThe rear axle will have to be replaced. It’s shotThe cloak was shot through with silver threadsI have to go to bed now; I’m shot
- slashA slash of his blade just missed my ear.He took a wild slash at the ball but the captain saved the teams skin by hacking it clear and setting up the team for a strike on the goalAfter the war ended, the army saw a 50% slash in their operating budget.