Finnisch-Englisch Übersetzung für otsa
- audacityThe brash private had the audacity to criticize the general.Somebody never pays his loans, yet he has the audacity to ask the bank for money.
- cheekYou’ve got some cheek, asking me for money!the cheeks of a vice; the cheeks of a gun carriageDont cheek me, you little rascal!
- crustYouve got a lot of crust standing there saying thatto earn ones crust
- faceThat girl has a pretty faceThe monkey pressed its face against the railingsWhy the sad face?
- gallImproper cooling and a dull milling blade on titanium can gall the surface.
- nerveThe nerves can be seen through the skinSome plants have ornamental value because of their contrasting nervesHe hasnt the nerve to tell her he likes her. What a wimp!