Englisch-Finnisch Übersetzung für butterfly
Definition für butterfly
- A flying insect of the order ''Lepidoptera'', distinguished from moths by their diurnal activity and generally brighter colouring.
- A use of surgical tape, cut into thin strips and placed across an open wound to hold it closed
- The butterfly stroke.
- To cut almost entirely in half and spread the halves apart, in a shape suggesting the wings of a butterfly
- To cut strips of surgical tape or plasters into thin strips, and place across to close it
- butterfly tape
- butterflied shrimp
- Butterfly the chicken before you grill it.