Englisch-Finnisch Übersetzung für blind spot
- sokea pisteTeillä on kuitenkin yksi sokea piste, joka on Euroopan parlamentin hallinto. However, you have a blind spot, which is the administration of the European Parliament.
- kuollut kulma
Definition für blind spot
- The place where the optic nerve attaches to the retina, and so where the retina cannot detect light
- In a stadium or , any location affording those seated or standing there only an obstructed visual or auditory experience
- An inability to recognize a fact or think clearly about a certain topic, especially because of a prejudice
- A subject or area about which one is uninformed or misinformed, often because of a prejudice or lack of appreciation
- A location where radio reception and/or transmission is significantly poorer than in surrounding locations
- When he changed lanes, he sideswiped a car that was in his blind spot.
- Our seats turned out to be in a blind spot behind a pillar blocking our view on the stage.
- He loves her so much that he has a blind spot when it comes to her faults.
- The new study addresses the blind spot created by previous research having excluded healthy adult subjects.