Englisch-Finnisch Übersetzung für artifact
Definition für artifact
- An object made or shaped by human hand
- Something viewed as a product of human conception or agency rather than an inherent element
- A structure or finding in an experiment or investigation that is not a true feature of the object under observation, but is a result of external action, the test arrangement, or an experimental error
- A structure or appearance in protoplasm due to death, method of preparation of specimens, or the use of reagents, and not present during life
- A perceptible distortion that appears in a digital image, audio or video file as a result of applying a lossy compression algorithm
- The dig produced many Roman artifacts.
- The spot on his lung turned out to be an artifact of the X-ray process.
- This JPEG image has been so highly compressed that it has unsightly compression artifacts, making it unsuitable for the cover of our magazine.